Priority Embarkation in Bayonne?

Host Caroline

I am "Select" level in Captains Club but nothing on cruise xpress or luggage tags indicates priority embarkation. Since that's a "perk" of that level, do you just get in the priority line?

Haven't been on Celebrity in a while and other cruise lines usually indicate that on luggage tags or express pass? Thanks!

There will be special lines for Select, along with other special check in lines. About half the time when we check in it takes longer to figure out which of the lines we qualify for (Elite, Conceirge Class or Xpress pass) will be fastest than it does to actually check in.

On our express passes there is a little colored box next to each of our names with a "E" in it which I presume is for Elite Captains Club. Look and see if yours has an "S" there.

I am "Select" level in Captains Club but nothing on cruise xpress or luggage tags indicates priority embarkation. Since that's a "perk" of that level, do you just get in the priority line?

Haven't been on Celebrity in a while and other cruise lines usually indicate that on luggage tags or express pass? Thanks!

To be honest, that "perk" is nothing much of a perk. There are so many Select and Elite members now, that the lines for that supposed priority boarding are so long that you're waiting just as long as everyone else.

Archived