Please Help we need a deal @ this point around $100 pp is a deal

QUIGONATOR

We have cruised in the spring the past few years & we totally ♥ our family cruises! I am sorry to say it didn't work into our school /work schedules this year. Now we are REALLY ready for VACATION and the prices over the summertime seem to be OUTRAGEOUS compared to what we are used to paying!

If anyone knows of any decent deals on a cruise leaving from any Florida port between June 24 & Aug 9 PLEASE bring the info to my attention. We usually use Carnival, but we are willing to try another cruise line if price is right! Also we usually have 1 balcony quad room , but are willing to lower our standards, OV or IS (if inside room we might need 2?). Anything from 4-8 day would work for us! BOTTOM LINE IS A GOOD PRICE! :)

:confused:I look frequently to see if I can find a last min deal, but have NO Luck At All!

We are desperate @ this point! Please HELP:eek:

progress.gif

Summer has become a real nasty bear for prices. So many cruise lines have abandoned the Caribbean in summer, and sent their ships to Europe, that choices are few, and consequently because of supply and demand, prices are high. I'm not quite understanding your post, so are you asking for a cruise at $100 per person for an entire cruise? I don't think that exists. Plus, seeing how few ships are available, you're going to have a tough time finding things because you're booking very late. And, if you have to fly to the port, you're going to collapse at the cost of airfare. Believe it or not, I've seen some airfares higher than the cost of the cruise.

I suggest finding a good local travel agent to help you. You don't pay the TA anything, but they can be invaluable in finding good deals.

!

If anyone knows of any decent deals on a cruise leaving from any Florida port between June 24 & Aug 9 PLEASE bring the info to my attention.

Also we usually have 1 balcony quad room , but are willing to lower our standards, OV or IS (if inside room we might need 2?). Anything from 4-8 day would work for us! BOTTOM LINE IS A GOOD PRICE! :)

For the cheapest prices, you are going to have to book one inside cabin, and stick with Carnival. Look at Carnival Imagination sailings; they have some pretty low prices for Florida sailings during your time period, some of them ~$350 pp.

Please Help we need a deal @ this point around $100 pp is a deal

I agree with Kitty9. This is very unclear. Do you mean $100 pp per day, or for the entire cruise? For the entire cruise, that's not going to happen.

And, if you have to fly to the port, you're going to collapse at the cost of airfare. Believe it or not, I've seen some airfares higher than the cost of the cruise.

I will second that. Our airfare for our July cruise for a family of 4 was outrageous. I began looking in December and prices just climbed from there.

I must agree that it is looking like Carnival. What really counts for you are the rates for passengers 3&4. If those rates are low enough, it will offset higher prices for the first two. I was going to play with their website but it isn't available right now - too late Sat. nite. Also, check the Sunday paper travel section for specials. When we lived in Orlando, we found some of our best deals that way.

You may be able to sign up on the Carnival website for last minute specials which may help.

Take a look at the pack and go specials on the GOCCL webiste (link near the bottom of the page and then go look those cruises up on the main carnival website with 4 people instead of 2 since the pack and go rates listed will be for 2 people and the greater breaks are on the on the 3rd/4th passenger.

Archived