Webcams again.

XWGs

The links to the Cunard webcams for QM2 and QV have been changed from princess.com to cunard.com. Therefore, the images for QM2 and QV on the sticky "Cunard Webcams (New & improved!)" have become stale.

I have created a new webcam thread titled "Cunard Webcams (New Locations)". Perhaps our hosts can replace the existing sticky with that new updated webcam thread?

At the moment, the QE webcam is "currently unavailable". Hopefully that issue will be resolved soon.

Regards,

John.

The links to the Cunard webcams for QM2 and QV have been changed from princess.com to cunard.com. Therefore, the images for QM2 and QV on the sticky "Cunard Webcams (New & improved!)" have become stale.

I have created a new webcam thread titled "Cunard Webcams (New Locations)". Perhaps our hosts can replace the existing sticky with that new updated webcam thread?

At the moment, the QE webcam is "currently unavailable". Hopefully that issue will be resolved soon.

Regards,

John.

I think the problem being referred to is that they still show May 31 ??

I did the refresh when I got the QV web cam the other day with a May date and did get the current one right away.

As for the QE, the intinerary says she is in Copenhagen, yet the cam says Satelitte commuication is faulty. I might get it if the ship were on the high seas, but Copenhagen, Really???

I don't know about the cams themselves, but according the Cunard website GPS Satellite map (as of this writing), the hearty Queen Mary is making it's way across England, INLAND, having just passed past Bolderwood, and is about to enter the town of Ellingham.

Quite a feat for a ship that I had always understood was made to move on water...

I imagine it was quite a sight for those people enjoying the New Forest National Park to see this large Ocean Liner cut through the trees...

To the relief of all, according the Cunard Website GPS, the Queen Mary 2 has once again found the water, and is now safely making her way toward the Atlantic Ocean...

Archived