30th August 2011 -Bronze deck mid ship

Royjan

Anyone else going on this cruise - Escape to the Med ? Or been and can give tips on excursions etc. Anybody stayed mid ship on this deck ? Is it relatively quiet? First time on Island Escape and looking forward to it.Read lots of reviews on here and not all good but I think its what you make it. More worried about my hot brush and ironing that anything else ! lol

Anyone else going on this cruise - Escape to the Med ? Or been and can give tips on excursions etc. Anybody stayed mid ship on this deck ? Is it relatively quiet? First time on Island Escape and looking forward to it.Read lots of reviews on here and not all good but I think its what you make it. More worried about my hot brush and ironing that anything else ! lol

:cool: just returned this afternoon from med titans cabin 4544 midship one of the quieter cabins but still quite a bit of engine noise a deck higher may be better.

Hello.

We've got the same cabin as you had ! Is the noise really unbearable ? We were told on booking that it was a very quite cabin. I may phone tomorrow and see if we can change but don't know what the situation is with this

Hello.

We've got the same cabin as you had ! Is the noise really unbearable ? We were told on booking that it was a very quite cabin. I may phone tomorrow and see if we can change but don't know what the situation is with this

it's the quieter part of deck four but there was quite a lot of engine noise that woke me most nights was told that it was because we was travelling slow,then was told it was because we sailing faster than usual to keep in front of a storm.it was like being stood in a football ground and the person next to you banging a drum.

Archived