2011 Alaska FUNTIMES

happylady

OH!!! SWEET WONDERFUL PERSON!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

I'm bookmarking this thread for the FUNTIMES and for all you info!!! I won't be cruising till next May... YIPPEE!!!

This is great!!! I was back in the pages to find a thread I lost with another review... But, God led me to yours and I KNOW WHY!!!

BLESS YOU!!!!

Lambie

Glad I could help. :D Trying to find the time to write a short review with some pictures. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow or Monday while DH is at work. :rolleyes:

Glad I could help. :D Trying to find the time to write a short review with some pictures. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow or Monday while DH is at work. :rolleyes:

Kathi... If you don't post it here... would you post the link? I keep coming back here to see if your review has begun or if you have photos of the trip...

Bless you!!! I know how busy life gets!!! I know it's a gift to take the time to post a review... a gift to us!! :)

Hi, was there a basketball free throw contest or a basketball tournament and was the basketball court a full court or half court?

To tell the truth, I know I saw the basketball court but can't remember if it was full or half. I don't think I saw anything about any scheduled activities, but it was still cool at the end of May. They might have something scheduled now that it's a bit warmer.

Thank you for taking the time to scan and post the fun times. Looking forward to reading your review.

I was glad to "pay back" for all the great reviews and advice by past cruisers. Unfortunately, I haven't been too productive on my review....so far, I'm only up to the second day in Seattle. At this rate, I may get done around Christmas!! :rolleyes:

Archived