Does English food need to be protected?

buckirj1

The answer is yes, it needs protecting. There is a special need for consumers to know certain things come from certain areas and are authentic.

Like cheddar cheese:D:D

Yes, it does need protecting as does many foods in other countries. Local delacasies need to retain their own recipe, god forbid if any other wine growing region called thier sparkling wine champaign:D

What is this topic doing on the Cunard forum? How come some threads get moved for not belonging and others don't?

A few months ago I started a thread about a company that is bringing out a repair manual for the Titanic. Since there is no White Star forum I put it in the Cunard one since the companies are one now. I thought it was the logical place for it. It got moved to the floataway lounge. Very quickly.

We'll see how long this stays. Probably longer than my post.

What is this topic doing on the Cunard forum? How come some threads get moved for not belonging and others don't?

A few months ago I started a thread about a company that is bringing out a repair manual for the Titanic. Since there is no White Star forum I put it in the Cunard one since the companies are one now. I thought it was the logical place for it. It got moved to the floataway lounge. Very quickly.

We'll see how long this stays. Probably longer than my post.

For no other reason than I thought it was funny, given the way folks on the Cunard forum carry on about having (or not having) proper cream for scones onboard Cunard ships.

I have no problem should the mods decide to move or delete this thread...that's their decision.

god forbid if any other wine growing region called thier sparkling wine champaign:D

You mean like California? :eek:

There's the Cunard link - as part of their anniversary package we got "Californian Champagne".

Archived