Countdown Clock!

sailingnut

Hi, How do I delete my countdown clock? I put the wrong ship on it! Thanks for any help!:o

Click on UserCP, up near the top left of the page.

Click on edit signature.

delete the code for the clock, clocks in your signature............and copy and paste new code from correct clock and click preview, or save changes.

Hope that helps...:)

• 3 weeks later...
I have one countdown clock but I can't figure out how to add another one for a different cruise. When I click on edit signature(far left hand side) my first countdown clock appears. Help.

In the box where the 1st clocks code is located, click at the end of it and hit enter (which should move you to the next line)....copy and paste the code stuff for the 2nd clock there..........then click preview to see if it worked, then save.

In the box where the 1st clocks code is located, click at the end of it and hit enter (which should move you to the next line)....copy and paste the code stuff for the 2nd clock there..........then click preview to see if it worked, then save.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It was driving me crazy trying to figure it out and it ends up being so simple. Isn't that how it always is.

Archived