Booking Question

We were looking at booking a Mexico cruise in Oct with another couple needing 2 cabins. We have been on HAL twice and our friends only once.

We were attracted to the Verandah fare but didn't read the fine print of the fare being valid for specific departures that were several weeks outside of our departure timeframe.

Our friends found another cruise on Carnival close to our timeframe for about the same price and a slightly different itinerary and are wanting to jump on it this week.

Would it be worth our time/effort to call HAL to see if they would extend the fare if we booked 2 Verandah cabins?

Anybody had any luck attempting this?

fyi...not that it matters, but this cruise would take me to a 2 star mariner!:rolleyes:

We were looking at booking a Mexico cruise in Oct with another couple needing 2 cabins. We have been on HAL twice and our friends only once.

We were attracted to the Verandah fare but didn't read the fine print of the fare being valid for specific departures that were several weeks outside of our departure timeframe.

Our friends found another cruise on Carnival close to our timeframe for about the same price and a slightly different itinerary and are wanting to jump on it this week.

Would it be worth our time/effort to call HAL to see if they would extend the fare if we booked 2 Verandah cabins?

Anybody had any luck attempting this?

fyi...not that it matters, but this cruise would take me to a 2 star mariner!:rolleyes:

Are you just doing your booking through Hal's website.? If so, yes, I would call or I would look at one of the good Ta's and ask them to inquire. It never hurts to ask - and there could be specials that haven't been shown. A good TA could offer some valuable advice/obc that would make the difference. It doesn't cost anything to ask;)

Archived