Cabin Allocation?

anjo

Hi Guys. Started in N cat Cabin [No number] now in K cat same Deck. Can I count this as an upgrade? Also now have a Cabin No.does this mean this is where I will stay? Happy to be Onboard anyway! Worried about all the talk about getting alchohol onboard from Dawn Princess World cruise!

What ship are you referring to??? If you are talking about trying to get alcohol onto a P&O AUS ship - they do not allow it and are a wake up to all the tricks! :)

Barry

Hi Guys. Started in N cat Cabin [No number] now in K cat same Deck. Can I count this as an upgrade? Also now have a Cabin No.does this mean this is where I will stay? Happy to be Onboard anyway! Worried about all the talk about getting alchohol onboard from Dawn Princess World cruise!

anjo, the cabin number you have been given it might be your one but you never know with the upgrade fairy

with Princess you are allowed 2 bottles of wine each port....we just came off the Hawaiian cruise and never had any trouble....in Hawaii they even have 1.5 Litre bottles from the ABC shops for about US $7

ABC shops in Hawaii!! You just reminded me of them.

Was in the Ala Moana shopping centre - looking for a booze shop, but couldn't find anything even faintly similar to what we would recognise as a booze shop - went into a shop which I thought was a Newsagent - turned out to stock the cheapest wine I had ever seen anywhere since leaving Oz 4 months previously. - got two Aussie bottles.

Barry

ABC shops in Hawaii!! You just reminded me of them.

Was in the Ala Moana shopping centre - looking for a booze shop, but couldn't find anything even faintly similar to what we would recognise as a booze shop - went into a shop which I thought was a Newsagent - turned out to stock the cheapest wine I had ever seen anywhere since leaving Oz 4 months previously. - got two Aussie bottles.

Barry

Gotta love the ABC shops, great stores and they are everywhere!!

Archived