If you have Kids and you are going on a cruise come here!!!!!

15boy

I'll be traveling with my daughter who will be 13 at the time. Oh, my mother and aunt (60ish going on 13 will be with us too).

We have such a blast together. My daughter asked if we were going to be thrown off the ship since we giggle and pull pranks on each other. All this is done without alcohol! I'd hate to think how we'd be with alcohol!

Our whole family is going. A few of the nieces are "too old" to list as kids anymore, in their opinion.

My family of four has 1 girl 14 and 1 boy 7.

Nieces and nephews as follows:

Girls:

1 - 20

1 - 16

1 - 7

Boys:

1 - 13

1 - 8

We're all so excited, our first Carnival Cruise, however it seems there's not many on this sailing, anyone else out there going on the Valor July 3rd? I've heard it's a very patriotic-themed ship, what could be better for the July 4th holiday. Does Carnival do anything for the 4th of July? We've only sailed earlier in the year (March and May).

I posted that we are taking the Rhapsody but we pulled the ole switcheroo. We are now sailing away on the Mariner of the Seas on the Reali-Tini CC cruise! Players are still the same. Gene-Gene will be 8 and Stevie-Z 6. Frick and frack (Hernie-Roo and JJ) are staying home with Grandma :)

We are sailing on the Elation with our 14 year old twins (girl and guy) and their 17 year sister. We are part of a small family reunion that will also include a 15 year old cousin (female) from California.

Anyone else joining us?

Archived