Boarding in Nassau

aggroamerican

Has anyone recently been to Nassau who can comment on the boarding procedure. We last were there in January and it took FOREVER to get back on the ship. We were lined up through the little shops in the port for 30 min to 1 hour before we even got to line up to get on our ship. To my knowledge it was not near time for a ship to depart. If it is still like that it will factor into my excursion time. I never like to cut things too close and like to be prepared. Thanks!

We had no real problem getting on and off the ship during the day we were there 2 weeks ago. I will say that the folks in front of us when trying to get back to the ship were not to savvy - there were many folks on line who had no idea what ID was required of them, causing the lines to be a bit slow, but not too bad, just enough to be frustrating.

So Please - for the sake of those behind you, have your documentation in hand when you approach the officials!!!:D:D:D

No problems in March, though the previous poster is right about ID. They have signs telling you that you need photo ID and your ship card to get back onboard but many people still aren't prepared when they come back through. Other than having to show ID to a guard at the terminal doors, no issues getting back to the ship.

Archived