Restaurant in Copenhagen

CLOU

We are spenidng the night in Copenhagen after our cruise and our looking to go out to a very nice meal. It is too late for Nomu, and besides, even though we are fairly adventurous in our eating, I don't know about live shrimp. We are considering Formel B, Herman's, AOC and Fiskebaren. I would be interested in any advice as to these choices or any other recommendations. I would be especially interested to hear form anyone who lives in Copenhagen.

When i eat out in Copenhagen i eat at more cheaper places so i can´t recommend one over another.

I´m guessing that you are aware that Fiskebaren almost only serves fish, its got a Bib Gourmand award (just under a michelin star) and the price range in in the middle with Formel B where the others is in the high end.

Formel B has "thrown away" is Michelin star and now serves more budget friendly food but still in a very good quality but not enugh to earn a Michelin Star.

Herman still gots it Michelin Star and it shows on the price range, the restaurant is located in the socalled Nimb castle in Tivoli.

Like Herman, AOC has also earned a Michelin star and the restaurants sommelier has won several awards.

Danish viking

We will be visiting Copenhagen for 2 nites in July before a cruise. Can you recommend any nice moderately priced restaurants. We are staying at the Radisson Royal Blu Hotel and will also be in Nyhavn at dinnertime.

Thank tou

I wish you good luck with your restaurant search. We will also be there two days before our cruise and intended to find several nice restaurants for lunch and dinner. After learning the realistic prices in Copenhagen we have changed our plan and just hope we can afford the hot dogs on the street...

Why not take any of the mediteranian/middle eastern style buffet restaurants, you can get them for around 100 DKK.

Else i would suggest Nyhavn Færgekro

http://www.nyhavnsfaergekro.dk/eng/index.html

Here is the full list in danish

http://www.aok.dk/soeg#what:Restaurant%20og%20caf%C3%A9;where::Indre%20by;query:nyhavn;source_1_sort_by:relevancy;source_1_sort_order:0;source_1_page:1

Archived