Carnival Website saved cruises not showing

bunchesofun

Anyone else having this problem? I've taken a lot of time going through possible cruises and saving them, but it while it shows I have 5 saved cruises, it only shows the one that I just saved today. None of the others are showing.

Ugh. I've found it to be buggy. Did you try logging out & logging back in? Not sure if that will fix it...

I have 1 saved cruise, but it seems to think I have saved 2. When I log in, the home page says, "you have 2 saved cruises," but there's only 1. Other times, I haven't been able to get it to save a particular cruise to my list of saved cruises.

Carnival's Saved Cruises seems to have a mind of its own... :(

I've noticed that it applies any filters you have selected (port/ship/month etc.) to your saved cruises also. So, if you are searching under specific criteria and then click on saved cruises it will filter them also. Make sure you reset your search if you want see all your saved cruises.

Their website is a disaster........it's not consistent on anything it does or saves or filters or anything. Won't show me the shore excursions. I thought at first it was my computer, but maybe not!

Archived