Wench dunking

chives

I have read that the wench dunking in St. George takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays at noon and then at other times during the summer. I will be in St. George on Tuesday, June 14th. Can someone tell me what time the wench dunking will take place? I am trying to arrange the day so that i see St. George but also get to spend some time snorkeling at Tobacco Bay.

Thanks

I have read that the wench dunking in St. George takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays at noon and then at other times during the summer. I will be in St. George on Tuesday, June 14th. Can someone tell me what time the wench dunking will take place? I am trying to arrange the day so that i see St. George but also get to spend some time snorkeling at Tobacco Bay.

Thanks

From what I can remember it is around 7 pm on Tuesday check one of the Bermuda travel websites and you find the answer you want.

Thanks

I was in St. George last year on June 15 which was a Tuesday, and they had a dunking at Noon.

Archived