What is the most scenic route from the port to Comfort Suites/Atlantis?

JerseyGirl23

I have until December to decide, but I'm again thinking about getting a room at Comfort Suites so we can visit everything with our two daughters that The Atlantis has to offer. Our ship arrives in the morning and doesn't depart until midnight (RCI Majesty) so we have alot of free time to explore!

Anyway, I'm thinking of taking the boat shuttle over? Can I walk from there to the Comfort Suites to "check in" or should I just take a taxi from the port (or Jitney?)

Can anyone suggest transportation to and from and where does one go to meet up with it? This will be our first trip to Nassau and the Bahamas.

If you have the time, the ferry boat will pick you up just outside the port at the wharf. (Walk right for a block or so, you can't miss them). The cost is $3 pp and you'll get a little tour of the harbour and Paradise Island.

From the dock at Paradise Island, it's a 5 minute walk to the hotel. OR... you can be hearded into a taxi and get there quickly.

http://www.bahamasgo.com/watertaxi.htm

Archived