A Question about the Steakhouse...

I was just looking at the menu for the Steakhouse at the Carnival website, and I saw that one of the entrees was a 'Mushroom Strudel on Asparagus Fondue', which sounds delicious. I imagine this is an option for vegetarians, but to me it sounds like it would make a great side dish to a nice, juicy steak. :)

So my question is... How likely is it that they would serve the strudel (just the strudel, not the accompaniments) as a side?

Thanks so much for the info, and no worries, we're always polite. :)

We just had a discussion with our daughter about manners in a restaurant the other day. She asked our server, 'Would I be able to have ... please?' and we explained to her that simply stating, 'I'd like the ... please' was enough; while respecting the server and saying 'please' was important, asking their permission to order wasn't necessary! :p

Somehow, I think if the strudel is an entree, even requesting it without the sides in addition to your chosen entree, it's not going to happen without an extra charge. I say that because others have posted that they couldn't get extras (I am not talking an appetizer and soup or salad, but all 3 etc.)

Good luck and I hope you get what you'd like!

Somehow, I think if the strudel is an entree, even requesting it without the sides in addition to your chosen entree, it's not going to happen without an extra charge. I say that because others have posted that they couldn't get extras (I am not talking an appetizer and soup or salad, but all 3 etc.)

Good luck and I hope you get what you'd like!

That was exactly my concern, so I guess I'll be reporting back after our cruise! I will understand completely if it's not an option, but I'm definitely going to ask. :)

Archived