Looking for Thread on room reviews on Oasis

I read that too at one point in doing research. I can tell you our jr suite on the hump 14636 was big enough for two loungers a tall table and four chairs

I don't know that the extra room is really necessary for only two people as we spent very little time in the room! It was really nice, though!

I read that too at one point in doing research. I can tell you our jr suite on the hump 14636 was big enough for two loungers a tall table and four chairs

I don't know that the extra room is really necessary for only two people as we spent very little time in the room! It was really nice, though!

Thanks! I would love to find that thread again. Is there any differences in the JS other than being on the hump? Basically are all JS the same?

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvYXNpc2NydWlzZXJzfGd4OjY0OTEwNDNhZTJlZjYwNzU&pli=1

This was the easiest to lay my hands on...Im subscribed to that thread, but it'll take me a bit to find it for you...'cause once the intermission is over I'm back to Bruins, baby!

That's it!!! Thank you! If you can find the thread I appreciate it. Thank you for the link to the spread sheet!

I think size wise they are probably the same but I was guessing that the balcony would be bigger on the hump! It was quite large ! Maybe some other cruisers have seen the ones not on the hump

Thanks! I would love to find that thread again. Is there any differences in the JS other than being on the hump? Basically are all JS the same?

I think size wise they are probably the same but I was guessing that the balcony would be bigger on the hump! It was quite large ! Maybe some other cruisers have seen the ones not on the hump

The RCI agent said the JS on the hump balcony is 15sq feet larger than the others. On their website the color coding frustrates me. I looked at deck 14 and room you were in and deck 12 and wasn't sure if the color coding was the same. Some of the colors they use are so close it's hard to tell and it's always the ones that are not on the same deck so you can't see them together.

It's the second post of this thread! So just open the link then open the link in the second post. Happy to help... I'm a total planner and always frustrated with the CC search tools:(

I agree on the CC search tools. I tried that and it returned with every thread that has Oasis in it or room. I subscribed to it this time, so hopefully that will help me find it.

I agree about the colors-how do you tell buff from beige or maroon from berry???:rolleyes: If you subscribed, you should be able to find it forever under your user CP; there is a list of your subscribed threads, and it should be there ( mine was on page 3- maybe I shouldn't subscribe to so many:o)

We are in a d1 cause I love the idea of a bigger balcony, but don't really need the larger cabin. But I still harbor dreams of the upgrade fairy...maybe our first suite???:rolleyes:

Pam and Jeff....you are going to love your cabin....and I have read so many posts on here about the upgrade fairy....upgrading to a Crown Loft Suite! If so, you know I will be there to check it out~~

Barb

Seriously?? Crown Loft Suite upgrades? I must be missing those threads! That would be a nice wedding/honeymoon surprise! Weather the upgrade fairy pays us a visit or not, I hope and want you there with us!!!:D

I agree about the colors-how do you tell buff from beige or maroon from berry???:rolleyes:I know, right If you subscribed, you should be able to find it forever under your user CP; there is a list of your subscribed threads, and it should be there ( mine was on page 3- maybe I shouldn't subscribe to so many:o)

We are in a d1 cause I love the idea of a bigger balcony, but don't really need the larger cabin. But I still harbor dreams of the upgrade fairy...maybe our first suite???:rolleyes:

WE have never had a JS before, but since this will be our honeymoon we splurged. The bigger room is nice, but love the thought of a larger balcony, I think that is one of the things I look forward to the most on a cruise is relaxing on the balcony. Thank you for your input.

WE have never had a JS before, but since this will be our honeymoon we splurged. The bigger room is nice, but love the thought of a larger balcony, I think that is one of the things I look forward to the most on a cruise is relaxing on the balcony. Thank you for your input.

I agree about the balcony, our cruises are usually our couple get away and I find sitting on the balcony romantic...guess if you were traveling with a big group it wouldn't matter so much!

I wish you a very happy day and a wonderful honeymoon!:D

I agree about the balcony, our cruises are usually our couple get away and I find sitting on the balcony romantic...guess if you were traveling with a big group it wouldn't matter so much!

I wish you a very happy day and a wonderful honeymoon!:D

Awww thank you! I'm not sure what i'm looking forward to more the wedding or the honeymoon cruise on the Oasis!

Awww thank you! I'm not sure what i'm looking forward to more the wedding or the honeymoon cruise on the Oasis!

If you haven't done a wedding before (never know, on CC there are lots of second marriages;)) you'll see it's an awful lot about the guests!! Lots of smiling and posing and greeting guests on your part, and not a whole lot of time to really connect as a couple...so you may find your cruise is the first time you can really sit back and take it all in...ahhh!:)

I hope it will all be wonderful for you !

Archived