Ferry Schedule Djurgarden to Slussen

Hi,

I seem to have lost my bookmark for the ferry. Is this the correct page?

http://www.waxholmsbolaget.se/webroot/documents/500/VaroSenSommar2011.pdf

Is Djurgarden the name for the stop at Allmanna Grand?

It appears I need to wait a little bit before the next schedule comes out with the time table for later this summer.

One other question about Bus 76 from Frihamnen pier. I read that it is a 6 block walk (along a blue line) to the bus stops. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Sheal

I seem to have lost my bookmark for the ferry. Is this the correct page?

http://www.waxholmsbolaget.se/webroot/documents/500/VaroSenSommar2011.pdf

Is Djurgarden the name for the stop at Allmanna Grand?

It appears I need to wait a little bit before the next schedule comes out with the time table for later this summer.

One other question about Bus 76 from Frihamnen pier. I read that it is a 6 block walk (along a blue line) to the bus stops. Is this correct?

Yes that seems to be the correct timetable. As you can see the ferry runs rather frequently during the spring and summer days. I don't think it will be less frequently during July which is the main holiday time in Sweden. And Allmänna Gränd where the ferry docks at the island named Djurgården.

There is a bit of a walk from the ship to the bus stop at Frihamnen. But six blocks? No way, I can't understand where that came from. And I can't remember if there is a blue line, there may be. Anyway it is not difficult to find the bus stop, and it is not very far.

Thanks North-bound,

I am doing a final review of my notes. I just wanted to get a good idea of the ferry time table so that I can work it around my plans.

The "six blocks" came from another poster's recollection from their trip last year and I copied it. Just thought that maybe I should confirm that piece of info.:) Walking is not a bad thing but to walk six blocks and realize the bus stop was five blocks back would not be a good thing.

I appreciated all the help you and the others have given me. Only a couple more months to go.

Sheal

Archived