palma shopping mall

can anybody tell me the directions for getting to the mall by the port. thought we may take a walk across i think its within walking distance but cant remember which way to turn. details please if anyone knows we arrive at the ship about 1 ish so will have some timne and bound to forget something. thanks

Hi infoqueen

The first time we tried to find this from the directions given to use we were miles away and half way into the town centre:eek:

If you come out of the port and go over the bridge, go straight over but sort of leftish and then carry on up a small incline.

The shopping mall is on the left. Hope that makes sense.

Janet

can anybody tell me the directions for getting to the mall by the port. thought we may take a walk across i think its within walking distance but cant remember which way to turn. details please if anyone knows we arrive at the ship about 1 ish so will have some timne and bound to forget something. thanks

There was me going to buy you a drink when I got on board too ;)

Hi infoqueen

The first time we tried to find this from the directions given to use we were miles away and half way into the town centre:eek:

If you come out of the port and go over the bridge, go straight over but sort of leftish and then carry on up a small incline.

Janet

Janet

How far is the mall and is there much there?Not for me mind,i`ll send the wife and I`ll sit and have a beer :D

Hi infoqueen

Janet

thanks janet will try to find it

Pino shopping mall Palma ..its is very easy to get to.

Come out of the port straight over the Crossing bear left for 25 mtrs and in from of you there will be a set of steps, take these and just follow the road for about 50 mts and its right in from of a kiddies playground ;)

First time we went we just looked around at ground level....next time we realised there is another level below ground with a huge Carrefour hypermarket...so good place to stock up on things you may need/have forgotten!!

First time we went we just looked around at ground level....next time we realised there is another level below ground with a huge Carrefour hypermarket...so good place to stock up on things you may need/have forgotten!!

Would be a good place to pick up some water for trips etc. too. I'm sure it would be a great deal cheaper than buying on board!

I see! Thanks for that! Looks like a trip to the mall then!

Or take a small funnel.

While i don't agree with people filling bottles from the water machines, due to cross contamination etc., there is nothing to stop you getting a glass of water from the machine, then pouring it into your bottle (might take a few trips). Of course, with a steady hand, no funnel required, depends if you need the water for re-hydration after the night before though, you might not have steady hands :D

Archived