Pets at Sea?

Was thinking of booking my DS a pet at sea with the 2 outfits in the gifts and gear section of RCI. Does anyone know if there are discount coupons in the booklet that you get in your stateroom? We are now gold members and will be receiving the booklet for the first time:)(first cruise was just DH and I). I do not want to pre order if there is a way to save using the booklet. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Was thinking of booking my DS a pet at sea with the 2 outfits in the gifts and gear section of RCI. Does anyone know if there are discount coupons in the booklet that you get in your stateroom? We are now gold members and will be receiving the booklet for the first time:)(first cruise was just DH and I). I do not want to pre order if there is a way to save using the booklet. Thanks in advance for your replies.

We were just on the Freedom in May and my daughter did the Pets At Sea. Yes, there is a coupon for % off in your gold boolklet in your room. Just wait and use it. We just walked up to the counter one day after eating breakfast in the MDR, there was no line.

Archived