Barbados with teens & tweens??

Boatingmom

Looking for the best day possible on Barbados with a 13 and 15 year old. We've been to the Boatyard several years ago, jet skied and got braids. We would go back, but is there something else we should see or do?? Can anybody recommend something to make it a memorable day. BTW-We'lll be in port a full day.

I would highly recommend a trip on Calabaza's gorgeous catamaran. We did this in April with our two eleven year olds. They agree this was the best day of our 10 day cruise and pre-cruise stay in Orlando.

They loved swimming with turtles and snorkelling over a ship wreck. They also spent lots of time jumping and diving off the boat and swimming to the beach and back. The crew were so much fun and the food and drinks were amazing. A great day for all the family!!!

Hi

We paid 100$ each for myself and husband. The children paid 50$ each.

This was a 5 hour lunch cruise. We were met off the cruise ship and taken back to port at the end. We had banana bread as we left the dock and a wonderful Cribbean buffet at lunchtime. A good variety of drinks including a great rum punch were included and available whenever you wanted.

There were only 10 people and there was plenty of room to move around. Plenty of room to sunbathe and shade when you wanted. It was very easy to get in and out of the sea.

We would love to go back!

I am sure you would have a great day if you decide on this - enjoy!! :)

Thanks for the info. We did somehing similar in st marten and St Thomas several years ago and the kids still talk about those excursions. We've been to Barbados before so I wanted to change it up a bit. As of now that i our last port day so that would be perfect.;)

• 3 weeks later...

Going to give another vote for Calabaza with Gina and her crew. Spectacular day. The ship tours cram their boats full. Gina only takes 12. Very spacious boat with lots of room for everyone. Gina and the crew make it a priority to make sure this trip is the best day of your vacation. Gina is an awesome cook and their is a wide variety of food.

The cost was $110 pp for adults and included transportation to and from the ship.

BD022.jpg

BD024.jpg

Archived