Carnival Shuttle Service for Galveston

oceanblue33

Let me see if I have this correct. You must fly in the day of the cruise to purchase a transfer from any of the airports in Houston to Galveston? What we were going to do was stay at in a hotel near the airport then meet the Carnival shuttle the day of the cruise. Being that we live in Michigan it could be some bad weather in the month of February. I know we have well over a year till this cruise. The more I look at this Galveston thing the more I think I may end up changing ship.

Our family of 4 are flying in a few days early. We are staying in an aiport hotel for 2 nights have arranged a private shuttle van from the airport to Galveston where we will be staying a couple of nights before cruise. (We will take the airport shuttle back to Bush )and get on the shuttle to take us to our hotel in Galveston

Let me see if I have this correct. You must fly in the day of the cruise to purchase a transfer from any of the airports in Houston to Galveston? What we were going to do was stay at in a hotel near the airport then meet the Carnival shuttle the day of the cruise. Being that we live in Michigan it could be some bad weather in the month of February. I know we have well over a year till this cruise. The more I look at this Galveston thing the more I think I may end up changing ship.

Call your TA or Carnival. I thought it just meant that the cruiselines only transported people on the day of the cruise and that's the only day you could use their shuttle service.

Called Carnival they said you can purchase a transfer to Galveston even though were going to spend the night in Houston. The rep aslo said to make sure were there at the airport around noon the day of our cruise. I guess I'll go that route. Thanks for the reply.

Archived