Some concerns about on board fees and charges

quote=hollie04;29403614]I'm intrigued by the self-service soda fountains, can anyone tell me if there is one on Adventure? I've already pre-paid the soda pass.

DH and I were on the Adventure in April. There were not any self service fountains. If you already pre paid for the soda card, then you will have a logo of some sort (DH had coke cola) printed on it. If you buy it while on board the first day, you receive a sticker for it. It was money well spent for my DH. As with many people on vacation he tends to indulge in his diet soda, I on the other hand indulged in the shot of the night in the MDR:eek: . So I tease him that he drank more than me;)

DH and I were on the Adventure in April. There were not any self service fountains. If you already pre paid for the soda card, then you will have a logo of some sort (DH had coke cola) printed on it. If you buy it while on board the first day, you receive a sticker for it. It was money well spent for my DH. As with many people on vacation he tends to indulge in his diet soda, I on the other hand indulged in the shot of the night in the MDR:eek: . So I tease him that he drank more than me;)

Thanks :) I don't normally drink soda but I do drink a LOT so I figured this is the most economical way for me. Shame about the fountain but I'm sure I'll manage with the bars.

Archived