Booking more than one cabin onboard

Can I book a cabin while onboard for someone not sailing with me?

I know I can book one in my name and another in my husband's name, and at one time (about 10 years ago) you could book up to four cabins at a time while onboard for others not sailing with you.

What are the rules now?

I am sure this question has been asked before but I could not find it in a search.

LookingForward2.. We will be on the same cruise, so I am not sure if I can be booked in two cabins.

PantherFan.. thanks ,that is what I thought the deposit should be, since that is what you deposit when booking onboard. According to debshomespun, I just figured since they are not on the ship they charge the full amount.

We were just on the Freedom last week and I told my daughter to book a "decide later" but she did not.

So, I will book it in Sept when we go on the Allure. Just hope the price doesn't increase before then just so she can get $100 OBC.

The deposit will only be $100 per person onboard. Just did it a week ago. Plus you get $100 OBC for each room when you do it onboard

This is correct. We just did the TA on Voyager and booked three couples (including ourself's) on another TA on Adventure. We had to put down the deposit of 100.00 each and they all received the 100.00 per cabin on board credit. If they have sailed with RCCL before, all their information is in Royal's system. We also gave the bookings to our Travel Agent to handle.

We love booking on board.

Good Luck!

Crusin Nut

Archived