Jewel Concierge--Who Is It Now?

monteman

Does anyone have a definitive answer as to who recently (like in the last week) took over as Concierge on the Jewel? I have heard several people say who they have heard it will be/is but I'd really like to know for sure. We'll be on the Jewel a week from tomorrow and I'd like to contact her/him about something.

Thanks in advance.

Does it matter? (not being sarcastic) Just thinking you could go ahead and e-mail the Jewel Con. and he/she would be more than happy to assist you with your needs. You don't need a name---when your e-mail comes back with your requests being answered, you will know who it is!!;)

Does it matter? (not being sarcastic) Just thinking you could go ahead and e-mail the Jewel Con. and he/she would be more than happy to assist you with your needs. You don't need a name---when your e-mail comes back with your requests being answered, you will know who it is!!;)

Yes, it does matter to me a little, which is why I asked. I'd prefer to call someone by their name, that makes me more comfortable. If I can't get a name, I will send a generic email.

What may I ask is the generic email address for the ships concierge. Thx in advance for your help :)

What may I ask is the generic email address for the ships concierge. Thx in advance for your help :)

I believe there is a "generic" address for each ship's Concierge, but am not 100% sure about that yet.

Adrian signed off last Saturday. This is the first cruise with the new person and you probably will not find out the answer to your question until tomorrow late day when the cruisers return from that voyage. :)
Adrian was excellent!:D

Adrian signed off last Saturday. This is the first cruise with the new person and you probably will not find out the answer to your question until tomorrow late day when the cruisers return from that voyage. :)

Good point. I will be checking these boards for the next few days to see! :)

Does anyone have a definitive answer as to who recently (like in the last week) took over as Concierge on the Jewel? I have heard several people say who they have heard it will be/is but I'd really like to know for sure. We'll be on the Jewel a week from tomorrow and I'd like to contact her/him about something.

Thanks in advance.

We had Monica Fotache as Concierge On the EPIC Trans Atlantic that landed Barcelona on May 18.

She said she was being posted to the Jewel and flying back to New York about the end of May.

rossworld

We had Monica Fotache as Concierge On the EPIC Trans Atlantic that landed Barcelona on May 18.

She said she was being posted to the Jewel and flying back to New York about the end of May.

rossworld

Thanks, Rossworld. Did you think she was good?

Yes, she was great. Very efficent and friendly. She made sure

that al our needs, such as reservations were handled promply

and as we requested.

Wonderful. That's what we were hoping to hear! Thanks so much.

Does anyone know where adrian is going or is he on holiday and coming back to the jewel

sailed with him many times and he is the best

Peace!!

If you want to sail with Adrian, you are headed for Epic. After vacation that is his next ship. He told us his sister was on that ship as well.

We had Monica on Star. My parents were in a suite next to ours and Mom thought Monica was the best ever. I'm sure you'll be very happy with her.

Todd and I thought she did a very good job as well - we did not have as many requests as my parents though. So I would say my Mom's opinion was more valuable than mine. And my Mom can be a bit high maintenance, to be honest. So if she was happy that's a pretty big deal.

We had Monica on Star. My parents were in a suite next to ours and Mom thought Monica was the best ever. I'm sure you'll be very happy with her.

Todd and I thought she did a very good job as well - we did not have as many requests as my parents though. So I would say my Mom's opinion was more valuable than mine. And my Mom can be a bit high maintenance, to be honest. So if she was happy that's a pretty big deal.

Good to know! Thanks. Now, if she would just acknowledge the email I sent 3 days ago ...! :(

Does anyone know where adrian is going or is he on holiday and coming back to the jewel

sailed with him many times and he is the best

Peace!!

Adrian is going to the Sky in September and then to the Epic in December or January..right now he is home with his family on much deserved vacation. He is excited to be joining his sister on the Epic. He is absolutley the best!

Archived