For Berwyn Bon Voyage

Hi Shirley and Happy,

Thank you very much for the good wishes. It's really touching.

Very creepy though, I'd just come on here to post a "See you in 2 weeks" post and the 1st thing I see is this :eek: scared0011.gif

We are off in the taxi at 3.30 a.m :( Yukk!! I can work all night fine but I hate being dragged out of bed in the middle of the night.

I'll be sure to report back in a fortnight as to how we found the huge, gleaming American ship compared to Thomson's little old ladies.

Berwyn

Have a wonderful time - and don't come back too 'posh' for us on here!!!!:D:D:D We'll all be waiting to hear how it all went and get your impressions. :)

Don't worry Kruzseeka, us and "posh" don't go in the same sentence normally.:D:D

Berwyn

• 3 weeks later...
Perhaps he's being help hostage onboard.:eek:

Jan

I wish Jan. It was so lovely we didn't want to leave. The only thing that's been holding me hostage is the washing machine over the weekend. I can see the bottom of the washbasket now.

Berwyn

I wish Jan. It was so lovely we didn't want to leave. The only thing that's been holding me hostage is the washing machine over the weekend. I can see the bottom of the washbasket now.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn, I know how you feel just got my washing sorted from the hotel holiday in very windy Fuerteventura :eek: and have to pack for the IE cruise in 2 weeks, lol. No, we haven't won the lottery, nothing after that.:):)

We've been joking about the IE that all the new cruisers on the forum go off on their cruise and are never heard from again. We think they're being held as slave labour in the engine room and that's why the IE isn't sailing this winter. They've got to get rid of the hostages, lol.:D:D

Jan

Hi Berwyn, I know how you feel just got my washing sorted from the hotel holiday in very windy Fuerteventura :eek: and have to pack for the IE cruise in 2 weeks, lol. No, we haven't won the lottery, nothing after that.:):)

We've been joking about the IE that all the new cruisers on the forum go off on their cruise and are never heard from again. We think they're being held as slave labour in the engine room and that's why the IE isn't sailing this winter. They've got to get rid of the hostages, lol.:D:D

Jan

I just read that out to DW and she says that after going on Princess, IE is like going on the rough end end of the council estate.

We managed to escape off her twice :D

Does anyone know why she isn't sailing this winter apart from being old and clapped out? There are older ships out there still sailing.

Berwyn

I just read that out to DW and she says that after going on Princess, IE is like going on the rough end end of the council estate.

We managed to escape off her twice :D

Does anyone know why she isn't sailing this winter apart from being old and clapped out? There are older ships out there still sailing.

Berwyn

Ooh! controversial.:eek: lol. Read my countdown clock.

Looks like over capacity since the Dream came onboard. Apart from the Caribbean, Canaries and Red Sea the weather just isn't good enough for some of the cruises in the off season. Not to mention the recession, if you have to cut back you would want to cruise in the summer months. IMO that is.:):)

Jan

Ooh! controversial.:eek: lol. Read my countdown clock.

Jan

Oops!! in with both feet right over my head. :D:D

So it looks like they'll be putting her in dry dock for a few months. (Or wherever they put them when not in use).

Berwyn

So it looks like they'll be putting her in dry dock for a few months. (Or wherever they put them when not in use).

Berwyn

I like to think they are set free on a large lake and left to bob about peacefully or frolic and kick up their - erm - propellers.... like a racehorse put out to grass after all its hard work in the season!

Im probably wrong :D ;)

I like to think they are set free on a large lake and left to bob about peacefully or frolic and kick up their - erm - propellers.... like a racehorse put out to grass after all its hard work in the season!

Im probably wrong :D ;)

Ha, ha, ha. Have you stopped taking your medication again like me?:D:D

Jan

Oops!! in with both feet right over my head. :D:D

Berwyn

Foot in mouth as well, lol.:D:D

Well I enjoyed myself last time and I definitely will next. The food is OK and the trips cheaper than other cruise line so that's ok.;):p A nice second holiday.

Jan

Foot in mouth as well, lol.:D:D

Well I enjoyed myself last time and I definitely will next. The food is OK and the trips cheaper than other cruise line so that's ok.;):p A nice second holiday.

Jan

As long as I haven't got foot and mouth :eek::D

Yes we had to good cruises on her, but DW wants to move on and won't go back on her :-(.

I think the 4 hours without toilets on the sea day last time put the top hat on it for her

Berwyn

As long as I haven't got foot and mouth :eek::D

Yes we had to good cruises on her, but DW wants to move on and won't go back on her :-(.

I think the 4 hours without toilets on the sea day last time put the top hat on it for her

Berwyn

Incontinentia?;)

That's the biggest bit of back peddling I've ever seen, lol.:p

Jan

Archived