Blue Bay vs Cas Abou

w8ing2cruz

First time we were in Curacao we went to Cas Abou and fell in love with it. Seems like it has grown and become kind of commercialized (water tramp, etc.) I know Blue Bay is a big resort but what about the beach and snorkeling? Can anyone compare the two? Blue Bay might fit our groups needs better if some want to play a round of golf before beaching it. thanks.

the beach at Blue Bay doesn't even compare to the beauty of Cas Abou, snorkling is better there too. A lot of cruisers go to Blue bay, they have loungers,beach service a pool to use to.

Curacaoqueen !!! just 20 more days and I will be diving the deep blue. Have a lot of people to see and things to do in the short 8 days. Taking the sailboat to Klein Curacao the day before we go home as we won't be able to dive. Be glad to be back home.

As for me......about these 2 beaches. I like them both, but Blue Bay is closer to the port. Both have great diving. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE BOTH OF THEM SOON.

Curacaoqueen !!! just 20 more days and I will be diving the deep blue. Have a lot of people to see and things to do in the short 8 days. Taking the sailboat to Klein Curacao the day before we go home as we won't be able to dive. Be glad to be back home.

As for me......about these 2 beaches. I like them both, but Blue Bay is closer to the port. Both have great diving. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE BOTH OF THEM SOON.

Curacao, I envy you, we'll be there in Dec. for 9 days. Are you staying at the Marriott? Say hi to Elvis and Cerita and TJ. I hear ya about being back home.Never did Klein Curacao, I hear to many seasick stories. Have a wonderful time and let me know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Curacao, I envy you, we'll be there in Dec. for 9 days. Are you staying at the Marriott? Say hi to Elvis and Cerita and TJ. I hear ya about being back home.Never did Klein Curacao, I hear to many seasick stories. Have a wonderful time and let me know how it goes.

I plan on seeing Elvis next Tuesday. 1st dive is on Wednesday at 8:00 am, so can't stay out too late with Elvis or Clinton. I will say hi to Cerita and TJ also, but I will have to find out who they are 1st....Elvis will know. :) No, don't stay at Marriotts. I like the home town folks setting better. All though I did like Kura Hurlanda in Westpunt !!! Great diving there.

Klein is a beautiful, caribbean island... no power, nothing there. Lazy day area for the stressed !! How can ya be stressed living in Curacao ??? LOL

I don't get seasick, thank goodness, which makes the trip absolutely wonderful. You never lose sight of land, which probably helps.

I will let ya know how it goes on my return. icon7.gif

Archived