Spirit - deck 10 cabins

sharke

Just got our guarantee cabin on deck 10 near the Wet & Wild kids area. DH and I in our 50's traveling end of October. Are we going to be surrounded by families with exhausted/excited/noisy/happy kids? What can you tell me about this area of the ship? Don't get me wrong we love kids, have a grandbaby we adore, big kids ourselves, ;) just wondering if we'll be out of place in this area and in for high traffic. Appreciate any input from those who have been there.

Just got our guarantee cabin on deck 10 near the Wet & Wild kids area. DH and I in our 50's traveling end of October. Are we going to be surrounded by families with exhausted/excited/noisy/happy kids? What can you tell me about this area of the ship? Don't get me wrong we love kids, have a grandbaby we adore, big kids ourselves, ;) just wondering if we'll be out of place in this area and in for high traffic. Appreciate any input from those who have been there.

Total non issue in October. Very minimal number of kids sailing then.

Deck 10 is a great location. Enjoy your cruise.

There is access out to the kid's pool area from deck 10, although it's not heavily traveled. There is direct access from the child-care area to the kiddie pool, so they won't be bothering you either. Those deck 10 aft hallways may actually be quieter than most. And I agree that the aft stadium loungers, and the outdoor eating/drinking area's on decks 11&12 are the greatest places on the ship to relax, sun, eat, and drink. It makes the Spirit very unique. You're going to love it. I'm so jealous !

stayed in aft balcony deck ten on spirit (10680) in the summer with alot of kids. never heard them or saw themin the hall. it was a great location. i called at first to try to change rooms and ncl laughed stating you you will never know the kids section is there and they were right. we stayed in a forward 9 balcony next cruise and wished we were on ten in aft.

Thanks everyone. You've set my mind at ease. It's interesting how sometimes what you expect to be one way turns out just the opposite and in a good way. Looking forward to the cruise - hurry October :D

I am booked on the Spirit right there as you go in the doors by the kiddie pool area and across from the kids play/child care area. I was wondering the same thing. Although I booked that room because this will be our first time cruising with our youngest, which is 3 1/2. However was hoping that not every family with a child would be booked there. LOL Although we won't really be in our rooms other than to sleep and shower. :D

Archived