Comfort suites Paradise Island clarification.

JPCARDS

I need a clarification before I book the comfort suites to obtain Atlantis day passes. We have 4 young adults traveling with us and they would like to spend our time in Nassau at the Waterpark. Unfortunately all of them are just under 21 so I have to be the booking adult. I am planning to return to the ship after I book the room. If my wife and I were going I would book 2 rooms but it doesn't make sense for 4. I would appreciate anyone with experience with this process letting me know if I will have any problems doing it this way. Specifically I am concerned that Atlantis can somehow prevent me from giving my wristband to one of the kids. I don't want to run into problems on shore after I have paid for the room. If one of them can't go then it would be a waste for all of them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I need a clarification before I book the comfort suites to obtain Atlantis day passes. We have 4 young adults traveling with us and they would like to spend our time in Nassau at the Waterpark. Unfortunately all of them are just under 21 so I have to be the booking adult. I am planning to return to the ship after I book the room. If my wife and I were going I would book 2 rooms but it doesn't make sense for 4. I would appreciate anyone with experience with this process letting me know if I will have any problems doing it this way. Specifically I am concerned that Atlantis can somehow prevent me from giving my wristband to one of the kids. I don't want to run into problems on shore after I have paid for the room. If one of them can't go then it would be a waste for all of them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I don't know if anyone on this forum could tell you for sure that you can get away with this. Atlantis seems to make up rules as it goes. CS as well. Depends on who's behind the desk.

You have to go to the Comfort Suites with the kids to register and get your card. Whether or not the staff at Atlantis will allow your 4 kids into the park without an adult is up to them.

You don't GET wristbands, staff puts them on you, so you can't hand yours to one of the kids.

I guess you can hand your card to the kids and let them go to the check in desk to get their wristbands, if they look old enough to book a room, they might be ok. Otherwise, you 'll need to purchase an additional day pass. ($120pp)

Be advised that the Atlantis does NOT take cash for food/drinks etc at the park. You kids will need to purchase atlantis debit cards for use around the ground.

Scubba girl. Quick question. Does Sandals in the Bahamas offer day passes. And do you have a list of Hotel in the Bahamas that offer day passes. I will be arriving on July 9, on the Imagination. I undecided since I have not been to the Bahamas in the last 2yrs

Scubba girl. Quick question. Does Sandals in the Bahamas offer day passes. And do you have a list of Hotel in the Bahamas that offer day passes. I will be arriving on July 9, on the Imagination. I undecided since I have not been to the Bahamas in the last 2yrs

Sandals Day passes are $120 pp/ The property is for couples only. No children. (all inclusive)

Breezes Day passes are $60pp/ No kids under $14 (all inclusive)

Sheraton day pass is $25pp (no food or drink)

Wyndham is $40 (include buffet lunch)

Hilton is $60 and includes a $30 food voucher.

Atlantis Day pass is $120 - No food or drink

RUI All inclusive is $110 ??

Paradise Island Harbour Resort (all inclusive - not recommended) is $50 pp.

Sandals Day passes are $120 pp/ The property is for couples only. No children. (all inclusive)

Scubagirk...the Hilton is up to $60? I was planning on going there in October and thought it was $55. We Didn't want to prebook through Island Marketing since we wanted to make sure we had good weather and didn't may paying $5 more but if the costs is up to $60, we just need to make sure we budget for it. Thanks for the info

Scubagirk...the Hilton is up to $60? I was planning on going there in October and thought it was $55. We Didn't want to prebook through Island Marketing since we wanted to make sure we had good weather and didn't may paying $5 more but if the costs is up to $60, we just need to make sure we budget for it. Thanks for the info

I may have missed that..

They are $5 more than Island marketing.. whatever that price is.

I should be there tomorrow.. I'll check for sure.

I may have missed that..

Thank you Scuba...your a great help as always :D. Island Marketing is still $50 but will appreciate the update from you. Enjoy your day there!

Thanks, scubagirrl. This was my concern. I think we will all stay on board and enjoy the many things Allure has to offer while in port at Nassau. Too much uncertainty and possible hassle to do the CS/Atlantis thing this way. Thanks again!

thank you scubba girl . You are the best

I may have missed that..

Scubagirl. Did you end up at the Hilton and remember to check the day pass price? I hope you had a good time if you did :D

• 1 month later...

Hey scuba girl......so in your opinion Sandals or Breezes? We have been to breezes before and the food and drink and beach and pool were good, the building itself could use a facelift but as others say for $60.00 pp it is a great place to hang for the day.

I know that Sandals is much more expensive but also I assume it is Much nicer?! So what do you suggest?

We have been to Atlantis before, Breezes, never Sandals and never comfort suites (to use the Atlatis water park). I would love to hear your take on the best value. WE are all adults going October 8th! Arriving on the Imagination. thanks in advance for your guidance.

JPCARDS, I think they are old enough to purchase the waterpark daypass directly from Atlantis for $120 pp. You could call Atlantis and ask then you could ride with them to Atlantis and see if they can get the waterpark daypass for that day (limited availability). They will love Atlantis, our two sons ages 18 & 21 did and so did I.

Archived