Holiday Inn Express 1500 SE Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Howasaur

Has anyone any comments regarding this Hotel pre cruise or pos cruise.

They pick up up from the Air Port after you call them

Ok location. It's more of a budget-priced property compared to similar properties in the area like Hyatt Place, Embassy Suites Hilton and Embassy Suites. If all you are looking for is a clean room for a night, it's fine. Personally I would take one of the others if the price was in the same ballpark.

Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, it's just there are other options nearby worth a look.

Mike

We are flying in one day early arriving 20:38 in the evening so really according to my better half all we need is a clean place to sleep and awake to our cruise the next day. The flights from Canada can be long. We are leaving Calgary at 08:00 Sat. Morning. If I was flying in earlier I think I may have choose the Embassy Suite.

I stayed there last Nov. We had no issues. Staff was nice enough. Room was adequate. Breakfast was more than expected. The pick up from the airport was fine. We chose to take a cab to the port.

Looking at this Nov - it's quite pricey. They want like $175/night. THAT it's not worth. So I'm still looking....

Archived