[PDF] Voyager of the Seas Cruise Compass

Thanks for posting. We are on this cruise in 12 days. Do you know how much the ships shuttle was in Dubrovnick and did RCCL provide any in Venice? I presume Bari and Koper are walk offs?

Hi,

My wife and I are also on this cruise at the same time as you, are you flying out from Edinburgh?

On the Day 1 Daily Planner it states that VAT applies as this cruise travels only to ports within the EU? Surely this is wrong as Croatia is not in the EU as yet and therefore no extra VAT should have been charged?

Was the tax charged or not?

Karen

I uploaded the Voyager of the Seas Cruise Compass for the 7 days Adriatic cruise from Venice:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/28933247/Voyager_of_the_Seas_-_Cruise_Compass_-_June_4_2011.pdf

It also includes a portofino menu and list of officers at the end.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate you taking time to do this. :D We board on 2 July and it's always good to have an idea of what is going on so we can plan our week. Can't afford to waste a moment with a 7 day cruise!!

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to post this. I am off on a short (4 night) cruise in August and am traveling by myself for the first time.

I booked a Royal Caribbean cruise as I've gone with them before but previously i was with my (now ex) husband. I've been feeling really nervous and unsure over the last couple of days about going alone but reading through this made me remember all the fun things to do!

I realise now I won't have a chance to feel lonely as I'll be far too busy!! Almost makes me wish I booked for 7 days!! :D

On the Day 1 Daily Planner it states that VAT applies as this cruise travels only to ports within the EU? Surely this is wrong as Croatia is not in the EU as yet and therefore no extra VAT should have been charged?

Was the tax charged or not?

Karen

The tax was not charged for us.

Thanks for posting. We are on this cruise in 12 days. Do you know how much the ships shuttle was in Dubrovnick and did RCCL provide any in Venice? I presume Bari and Koper are walk offs?

The shuttle service in various ports was around $15 per person for both ways. I'm not sure about venice cause we used the 'People Mover' train for 1 EUR and then we took a boat.

Archived