Just off the Gem...Happy, Happy :)

SailBabySail

Okay I asked this on another thread--so forgive the repetition--but could u look at the dailies and tell me which nights are dress up--we will be on the Gem in Sept.

Thanks

All the dailies except day 4 are shown on a thread titled "Welcome Back Gem Cruisers".

Also, the lunch and dinner menus CHANGE EVERY DAY! Were you looking only at the "always available" section?

The lunch menu in the Grand Pacific dining room does not change every day.....the food served in the afternoon is the same for the entire length of the cruise. :(

The lunch menu in the Grand Pacific dining room does not change every day.....the food served in the afternoon is the same for the entire length of the cruise. :(

Gee, you make it sound awful! :rolleyes:

I didn't keep copies of the menus - and in all honesty we had lunch in the MDR only twice on our recent cruise - but I thought I saw different lunch menus.

In any case, the post I was replying to contained at least two other factual errors, and suggested that Grand Pacific's menu didn't change AT ALL - for lunch OR DINNER - the latter of which is absolutely not true.

Archived