If you could change anything about Carnival?

DZNYROX

Tone down décor.

Big Screen on Lido annoying. Some of us cruise to get away from everyday life.

Bigger and nicer looking pools.

Adult-only pool for those who want to read a book and relax.

Tone down picture taking.

Improve shows

• 5 years later...

The FOOD! Just because you are the lowest cost Cruise Line it does not mean that the food has to be so so bad. I would MUCH rather pay some more and have decent food.

I also agree with those that voted for decor, most that I have seen is old and outdated.

I would like "intelligent" lectures.....

I'm not talking stuff like Shakespeare....but relevant things

1. History & highlights of the ports

2. How to buy jewelry....what to look for/what to avoid

3. A financial speaker

4. Maritime issues

Things that don't insult my intelligence

I agree. Plus, I will add the following: cruises from Mobile and a ship in Europe every summer for at least five months. It is impossible for school employees to cruise during the school year unless they sail on another line.

I would like to see Carnival go to more interesting ports and not just the Caribbean and Alaska. How about stopping over in Surinam, French Guiana, and Guyana while being in Aruba, etc, the far south of the Caribbean? Or a trans-Atlantic by way of the Canary Islands and Lisbon? Back to South America? Easter Island, the Samoas and Tahiti? Our family really likes all the fun things to do on a Carnival ship. We went to Alaska with Ruby Princess and the kids all the way to 23 years old were bored to tears. Why should the Carnival arm of overarching Carnival have all the routine cruises, same-O, same-O? I would like our family to see more of the world.

stop those annoying announcements outside of the cabins that go on throughout the day. People do take naps. Also, do we really need to be told where to shop at all the ports? Just hand out the papers as the people are getting off the ship.

excellent!!!!!

Stop those annoying announcements outside of the cabins that go on throughout the day. People do take naps. Also, do we really need to be told where to shop at all the ports? Just hand out the papers as the people are getting off the ship.

Those annoying announcements used to be inside the cabin as well:eek: Of course they want to tell you where to go shop as they get kickbacks from those shops. And kickbacks makes them more money per cruiser which helps keep the cost of my cruises down a bit;)

I would love to see Carnival enforce their own rules. No children in the adult pool. Please ask them to take their children back to the main area. No children in the hot tubs. I can't remember the last cruise I took where I could actually get in and relax. Quiet in the serenity area even at night instead of letting it turn into a place for all the loud obnoxious drunks to lay down. I'd like to see a return to a real formal night but don't charge me $21.99 for the picture. I'd love a new option for a port in the Bahamas because how many times do you really want to go to Nassau? Ok....rant over