Shore excursions for teens?

cruise8693

Question - on the Carnival website, it mentions that one of the options in the teen program is a special shore excursion for teens. Does anyone know anything about this and how do you plan family excursions before going on the cruise without knowing how the teen excursion program will affect those plans??

Thanks!!

Deborah

Sovereign of the Seas - 8/16/2004

Carnival Conquest - 6/26/2005

On the Miracle this past December I learned about the teen excursions while on the ship. I asked my son and he said that his friends (that he met on the cruise) were all going with their families on the excursions.

Question - on the Carnival website, it mentions that one of the options in the teen program is a special shore excursion for teens. Does anyone know anything about this and how do you plan family excursions before going on the cruise without knowing how the teen excursion program will affect those plans??

I have a problem with this too. We've always done excursions as a family, but my teens may want to participate in one of the teen excursions. All I've heard is that the teens "vote" on which excursion to go on (with their teen counselor) and they are given a 25% discount. So, we won't know until we're on board. We're going on the Conquest too, a week before you are. Our plans for Cozumel and Grand Cayman are flexible, but we will probably be locked into a pre-paid excursion for Jamaica. So much for planning ahead.:rolleyes:

Archived