Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport

dianemh

We are needing transfers to the airport from Civitavecchia, can anyone recommend any taxi companies????

Also, how much approx? and how can i tell them what time we need to be picked up, when we wont know till we are given our disembarkation time the night before they make us get off...

We are booked on a 20 night leaving on the 30th June.. first time on HAL for us, so very excited.. many thanks :)

definitely go to the Italy ports. Lots of help. Are you arriving on the same day of the cruise? (hope not). anyways, you can take the train, or arrange for a private transfer - we usually do the latter with our luggage and stuff.

Tons of great companies for that or if you want to diy - you can use the train,.;)

We used Rome in Limo and were very happy with their service. We got off the Noordam May 31 and had asked Massimo to meet us at 8 a.m. We could have asked him to come earlier as we waited about 1/2 hour having come off the ship at 7:30. In any case it worked out fine and we were at the airport in plenty of time for our flight. His email is:

info@romeinlimousine.com

Diane

thanks... i now have a list of taxis companies.... next question tho, what time do i arrange for them to pick us up???? are HAL a bit flexible with disembarkation times, i really dont fancy sitting at the port for a few hours waiting for our taxi..

Anyone been on Noordam recently?? there seems to be very few recent reviews..

thanks... i now have a list of taxis companies.... next question tho, what time do i arrange for them to pick us up???? are HAL a bit flexible with disembarkation times, i really dont fancy sitting at the port for a few hours waiting for our taxi..

Anyone been on Noordam recently?? there seems to be very few recent reviews..

I was on the May 21 sailing. Left for another cruise right after flying home so didn't have time for a review. I can help with any questions.

Diane

That last post was a little abrupt because I was typing on my phone.;) If you want to take a private transfer to the airport it is very easy. You will want to indicate on the disembarkation form that you want expedited. This means you will have to be able to get your suitcases down to the gangplank on your own. But you should be able to get off the ship by around 7:15 if everything goes well getting in to port etc. We had our taxi driver come at 8 a.m. I think I could have been safe having him come around 7:30. We were at the airport in under 45 minutes and our flight was at noon. Since you have to be at the airport 3 hours ahead of time it is good to make sure your flight is not too early. Do you have any specific questions about the Noordam? We loved the ship, there were no issues, but if there is something specific I would be happy to answer questions.

Diane

Archived