Coral Princess Patters NB to Alaska 5/21 - 5/28/11

EatPrayCruise

Hello, I'm finally getting around to scanning the Princess Patters (pdf format) from our NB cruise on the Coral to Alaska on May 21, 2011 - May 28, 2011.

If you would like copies emailed to you, please email me and I'll forward them to you when I get them complete. sesrandall@yahoo.com

**NOTE** I just got a new scanner/printer and I've only figured out how to scan them one page at a time. So, one pdf contains one page - not all four pages of one Patter if that makes sense. I'm open to suggestions if someone knows how to make it easier to group all four pages into one file...

Thanks for all of those who emailed me regarding the Princess Patters. Because I've scanned all days which are about 35 pages, I've found that it's too many to email. I've created a blog page on which I've uploaded a few days worth of Patters and I'll add the rest this week.

Later, I hope to add my review/journal, some photos, and tips/hints/secrets that might be helpful.

Thanks for your interest.

Sue

http://eatpraycruise.blogspot.com/

Thanks for taking the time to set these up on a blog. I have some from 2010 from another member which were wonderful to read and look at but it's also nice have this seasons AK patters in hand.

Thanks so very much!

Pam

Thanks for taking the time to set these up on a blog. I have some from 2010 from another member which were wonderful to read and look at but it's also nice have this seasons AK patters in hand.

Thanks so very much!

Pam

You are welcome, Pam. Glad that you can read something from this season to get a better idea of what's what!

Thanks very much for posting those. I really enjoyed reading them.

Glad that you enjoyed them. Funny, I kept ours from our Alaska Cruise from May 2009 and used to pull those out this last year while anticipating this year's cruise. Now I'll be re-reading these recent ones for awhile since we don't have another cruise planned yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived