Panama 2006

High C's

Does anyone have any idea when the full transit voyage of the Coral for 2006 (September) will be available for booking? I phoned Princess earlier today, but the person on the phone was less than helpful (to say the least!) We are looking at doing Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale - any experiences or comments would be appreciated!

Thanks - just joined this website today. Have enjoyed reading along for a while, but only joined now and this is my first post. How exciting!

Thanks Marilyn. I want to be sure to get right on it, as I am told the full transit in the fall fills up VERY quickly. We will be celebrating our 25th, so we want to make sure we get a great cabin. Any suggestions?

High C,

Your very right.The canal cruises fill up fast. I found that out a few weeks ago when I went to book the Coral for May "06" I had a hard time finding a cabin that we liked. I've never booked anything this far in advance. I'd just keep checking Princess web site. I found the May one around Feb of this yr. Maybe you want to change your mind and join us on the May cruise.

:cool:

I'd love to move it up, but have to come up with the $$$ first! Just came of the Caribbean Princess. Had a great time. That's why I'm anxious to book again! I'll just keep checking and book ASAP. Thanks for the info!

Archived