Cost from port to air port

mitsugirly

MSY stand for Moisant Stock Yards which where the New Orleans airport was built. It is about 20-25 minutes from downtown when there is no traffic.

Here the link to the website with Taxi info:

http://www.flymsy.com/PageDisplay.asp?p1=6016

It is $33 for one or two. I am not sure if they would charge extra for a 3 year old. They do have shuttle service also.

MSY stand for Moisant Stock Yards which where the New Orleans airport was built. It is about 20-25 minutes from downtown when there is no traffic.

Here the link to the website with Taxi info:

http://www.flymsy.com/PageDisplay.asp?p1=6016

It is $33 for one or two. I am not sure if they would charge extra for a 3 year old. They do have shuttle service also.

Hmm, I didn't realize there was more than 1 airport. Maybe it's because Southwest only flies to MSY or something? I did a map search on it and it says it's 12 miles away. I guess it's not the terminal I thought we were going to when I first looked it up on googlemaps to get a feel for what the area looked like.

This thread is for all Gulf Coast Departures and your original post did not specify which city you were sailing from.

MSY is the only commercial airport. There is the smaller Lakefront airport for private planes. A few people do fly through Baton Rouge or to Gulfport, MS.

12 miles is about right if you are going in a straight line. Most taxis will go to I-10 to get to town.

This thread is for all Gulf Coast Departures and your original post did not specify which city you were sailing from.

MSY is the only commercial airport. There is the smaller Lakefront airport for private planes. A few people do fly through Baton Rouge or to Gulfport, MS.

12 miles is about right if you are going in a straight line. Most taxis will go to I-10 to get to town.

I am on the Spirit, out of NOLA. I thought people would figure that out by my countdown. Sorry. :o

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Everyone that I've talked to our read about...loves the Spirit. I'm so happy we chose her. :)

I was looking on here for prices from airport to hotel for NOLA too. We have always drove but SW has a great price right now! Your countdown doesn't show up for me, but I don't know of the the Spirit going outta NOLA. Triumph and Conquest are the two bigger ships leaving from there this year. Hope you aren't dissapointed!! Both of them are nice ships.

Enjoy!

Kat

I was looking on here for prices from airport to hotel for NOLA too. We have always drove but SW has a great price right now! Your countdown doesn't show up for me, but I don't know of the the Spirit going outta NOLA. Triumph and Conquest are the two bigger ships leaving from there this year. Hope you aren't dissapointed!! Both of them are nice ships.

Enjoy!

Kat

I think she's going on NCL's Spirit, NOT Carnival's Spirit!;)

Enjoy!

Kat

I think she's going on NCL's Spirit, NOT Carnival's Spirit!;)

Yes, I'm on the NCL Spirit. :D

Archived