Wine for Your Time Dining

nala 24

Hi,

If you bring a bottle of wine into the dining room or purchase a bottle and have Your Time Dining will they keep it for the next night if you don't finish it ?

Thanks

Yes, but the one time I was going to it took too long for them to come get the bottle. I didn't know if they would get it right about who it belonged to so I just took it back to the room.

adding: Oh, also I purchased it in the dining room that night and they never brought the receipt for me to sign for it. They did catch it in the next night or two.

If you take it back to your room can you bring it back to the MDR and do you have to pay a second corkage fee? If you bring wine on board and open it in your room and carry it to the dining room, do you still pay the corkage fee?

Hi,

If you bring a bottle of wine into the dining room or purchase a bottle and have Your Time Dining will they keep it for the next night if you don't finish it ?

Thanks

I had half finished my bottle of wine and there was no problem in them holding it. They asked me for a number to put on the bottle to identify it as mine (I used our cabin number) and the next night it was brought out to me automatically (I didn't even have to ask for it). This happened twice (two different bottles of wine). It was very seamless and no different for Anytime dining than for the set dining times.

Archived