Crusinmama06

BLAMBKY

Just curious, what RC ship would you recommend for families? Is there a ship not as big as FOS, that teens would enjoy almost as much?:rolleyes: Thanks! P.S. I'm looking forward to your next cruise, so I can see how NCL compares.

A ship that teens would enjoy as much but not as large as Freedom - try a Voyager class ship - Explorer, Navigator, Voyager, Adventure, Mariner -- all "of the seas" :D.

It is slightly smaller than the Freedom class but still has some of the bells/whistles that the teens like.

I am guessing that Navigator's rates are going to be pretty economical because they are moving it to Fort Lauderdale where it will go head to head with Oasis/Allure/Liberty. So the more cost effective option will be to go on Navigator (especially compared to Oasis/Allure).

Voyager class ships have rock climbing walls, ice skating rink, Johnny Rockets, Royal Promenade, Ben & Jerry's, Full Sized Basketball Court, 9 hole mini golf, Golf Simulator, Fuel and Teen Living Room.

You will still have your Adult Solarium (16 and older) -- Chops Grill, Portofino, that you find on the bigger ships.

:rolleyes: Hmmmm, how did I know that you would have a very helpful answer? Thanks, off to check rates for NOS!:D

[/b]QUOTE=crusinmama06;29480532]A ship that teens would enjoy as much but not as large as Freedom - try a Voyager class ship - Explorer, Navigator, Voyager, Adventure, Mariner -- all "of the seas" :D.

It is slightly smaller than the Freedom class but still has some of the bells/whistles that the teens like.

I am guessing that Navigator's rates are going to be pretty economical because they are moving it to Fort Lauderdale where it will go head to head with Oasis/Allure/Liberty. So the more cost effective option will be to go on Navigator (especially compared to Oasis/Allure).

Voyager class ships have rock climbing walls, ice skating rink, Johnny Rockets, Royal Promenade, Ben & Jerry's, Full Sized Basketball Court, 9 hole mini golf, Golf Simulator, Fuel and Teen Living Room.

You will still have your Adult Solarium (16 and older) -- Chops Grill, Portofino, that you find on the bigger ships.

I am kinda locked into very specific dates, first two weeks of October, which is fall break for our schools. (:( Big bummer!)

So let's play "You are my TA!":D What trip would you book for my family? Side note- my DH birthday falls during this time and my 40th :eek: is a couple weeks later!

This is my logic. If I book on board for next year, I get reduced deposit and OBC, right? I know that we are going to have such an awesome trip. I will be ready to pull the trigger to start working on our next vaca!:p

Soooo? You up for playing?????

Archived