Late Night Dining

KaththeTaff

I've had a look at recent threads and I can't find anythign about the sort of food you can get in Horizon Court after 11pm.

We have been on NCl twice before and we sometimes missed dinner to see shows. We would then be hungry later on and go to the 24 hour diner where we could get things like won ton or tomato soup, fried chicken, chef's salad, hot dogs, burgers, fries and meatloaf.

Does Princess offer similar food late at night?

Hi,

WE were on Emerald Princess 11/28/10. All I can say there was lots of good food at night. Not just snacks, but real dinner food. We enjoyed (our taste) the food on this ship so much we are going back this year.

It will vary a bit, but generally there are one or two entree class items, some pre-made sandwiches, desserts, etc. I can't recall if soups or salads were out for sure.

That said, some nights there were obvious extra leftovers from dinner, depending on what was ordered, but they seemed to be in addition to the other items, not in place of. You can also ask the staff for basic items and they will usually accomodate, I am pretty sure the buffet also handled late night room service orders.

Archived