Beverage Packages?

Hey guys, first time cruiser and poster here so be gentle with me :)

So Im going on the Italian Med Cruise on August 5th with RCI on the Indy of the seas. Ive been reading up on the drinks packages, and have a question for you good people - when you purchase one of the Beverage packages do you have to take it out for the whole duration of the cruise? Or could I say have a few days of a beverage package while we are at sea?

Thanks for your help!

Mick

Hey guys, first time cruiser and poster here so be gentle with me :)

So Im going on the Italian Med Cruise on August 5th with RCI on the Indy of the seas. Ive been reading up on the drinks packages, and have a question for you good people - when you purchase one of the Beverage packages do you have to take it out for the whole duration of the cruise? Or could I say have a few days of a beverage package while we are at sea?

Thanks for your help!

Mick

Welcome to CC!

On Indie you must buy the drinks packages on board and they are for the duration of the cruise. Prices are $39/49/59pp pd. Everyone in the cabin must buy the package too (there are exceptions)

Ah right cheers for the help mate! Thats a shame then as it wouldn't really make it worth while as I dont drink shed loads. I didn't know that everyone in the cabin had to buy it also, deffo would not be worth it in that case as the other half only drinks one drink a year or something.. haha.

Thanks again. Mick

Archived