To Any Past *BRILLIANCE* Cruisers

Catnip

I was on Brilliance a few years ago in a balcony cabin (category E-3). We overlooked (looked down at) the roof of the life boats, which I did not care for. Do the E-3 cabins on the bump have a better view down at the water without the lifeboats?

Do the E-1 cabins look down on the life boats? Or straight down at the water?

I'm planning another Brilliance cruise for next year and don't want to be looking down on the tops of the life boats.

Any help you can give me will be appreciated!!!!!

Hi catnip...I believe we were on the 11 nt - Brilliance with you last year, we also had the lifeboat cover obstruction :mad: (cabin 8114)

Looking at the deck plans (2004-2005 cruise planner) if I were to go again on any Radiance class balcony, I'd book an E1 on decks 7,8,9,or 10 They are more foreword from the "indented" section where the overhangs are.

Have fun planning!!! Maybe we will cross paths again some day :)

Hi Catnip .... we just returned from a Cruise on the Brilliance ( our best cruise ever out of 5 of the :) ) .... we were on the Hump in Cabin 7598 and there were no obstructions !!!!! if you chose either 7598 7600 7602 and 7604 you would have no troubles seeing straight down forward and aft !!! :) .... it will be my choice again :)

Hope this helps

Have a Good Day

BrianB

Thanks!! We just got cabin 7604 on the hump!!! Hooray!

We usually have a cabin on the port side of the ship----we haven't had a cabin on the right side of the ship for over 15 years. I know that usually when the ship docks, it's on the port side...........

We have 9576, the first bump cabin starboard side on the Brilliance to Panama next January. Extra large balcony, great view of the canal. Nice goin' Catnip, you can't beat the bump!

Maybe we should start an extra thread here on CC for RCL bump passengers?

Arizona,

Come join us on the Canal cruise next March!!!! We were scheduled on the Summit for April of this year, but my mom broke her knee right before X-Mas and doesn't want to go till her knee heals up all the way.

So, we chose the Canal for next year. I knew I didn't want another E3 cabin overlooking the life boats again.

Archived