Pearl Dailies?

hemlockdj

Is anyone who has sailed on the Pearl out of Seattle this year willing to scan and send me a copy of the Dailies? We are traveling with a couple who has never cruised and I want to help them out with somemore info. We will be leaving on the Pearl on July 17th with the Glacier Bay schedule.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Hi..we will be on the same cruise! I have SUN-WED dailies of the Pearl cruising out of Vancouver in May that someone kindly emailed to me (thanks agian). Like you I wanted to give my dad an idea of what to expect...ports are the same, days are just different. I would be happy to email them to you...

Thanks, someone else just sent me that same link. Just what I was looking for.

dedro - where are you coming from? We're from Colorado. Is this your first time to Alaska?

Dave

Yes this is our first trip to Alaska! We are so excited!!!!!We are taking my father for his 70th birthday, we are flying up from Southern California...and the dailies you got are better than mine so thanks for sharing!

Yes this is our first trip to Alaska! We are so excited!!!!!We are taking my father for his 70th birthday, we are flying up from Southern California...and the dailies you got are better than mine so thanks for sharing!

When is your cruise????

Archived