Aruba Tour and Beach for 10-20 people

Whimsy

Can anyone recommend someone to do a tour of Aruba 2-3 hours with a drop off at the beach. We could catch the bus back to the ship. I have seen the recommendations for Bully and he sounds very good but can only accomodate 5 people. We have a group of 18 booked as of right now, not sure how many would like to do the tour but I know we have at least 8 for sure right now.

We have done tours with Mandoo in Grenada and he has larger vans/buses. Wondering if someone in Aruba has something similar.

Any help would be appreciated. This is the first time I have taken such a large group on a cruise and have lots of first timers. Would like everyone to have a great time.

Can anyone recommend someone to do a tour of Aruba 2-3 hours with a drop off at the beach. We could catch the bus back to the ship. I have seen the recommendations for Bully and he sounds very good but can only accomodate 5 people. We have a group of 18 booked as of right now, not sure how many would like to do the tour but I know we have at least 8 for sure right now.

We have done tours with Mandoo in Grenada and he has larger vans/buses. Wondering if someone in Aruba has something similar.

Any help would be appreciated. This is the first time I have taken such a large group on a cruise and have lots of first timers. Would like everyone to have a great time.

Any private driver (taxi) by law can only take max 5 people. There are 8 of us going and we will reserve 2 taxis. I think there is a Banana bus...it's supposed to be "fun"...

Depending upon your exact number, Sonny Binns can take up to 11 people on a private island tour. His email is binns.tours@yahoo.com

You can do a search here on the forum for recommendations.

Thank you. Will do a search on him. We might have up to 18. I heard of a banana bus, do you know anything about that one?

http://www.bananabusaruba.com/

We have used tour guide Albert Washington from the 'THE BANANA BUS'. Albert gave us a great tour of Aruba with swimming at Baby beach. He also stoped at a market where we loaded his cooler with beer and soda and ice. This company used the bus at night for a music & party bus www.bananabusaruba.com 011-297-993-0757 Great time was had by all. We had teen agers and senior citizens as part of our party of 24 and Albert made sure we all had a great time. Will even stop for fast food if you want.

• 1 month later...

I have tried E-Mialing Banana bus but have not gotten a reply. Now the e-mail won't even go through. I just wanted to know how much time did they give you on Baby Beach to hang out? I am looking at the 4.5 hour tour with stops at The Light House, Natural Bridge, Alta Chapel, and Lourdes Grotto. TY

BTW, what is Lourdes Grotto?

If you can call Albert 011-297-5880729. If Bananabus can't do it he can point you in the right direction. He has been doing great tours of aruba for for at least 15 years +++. We spent 2 hours at Baby Beach. He will set the up a schedule for what YOU want to do. If you want to go to Aruba "KFC" and eat fried chicken he will do that. If you want to see what the "RED-LIGHT District look's like, etc. He is a great tour guide.

Archived