Large print Menus

Deaf Dude

Will be traveling with a deaf group on the Carnival Triumph in 2 weeks. Some of our group are also legally blind, with different levels of vision. I've read that large print menus and Large print "Fun Times" ( capers) are available. does anyone know if you need to request these in advance or just ask for them once we board? I want to make sure everyone in our group enjoys our cruise.

Paul

Will be traveling with a deaf group on the Carnival Triumph in 2 weeks. Some of our group are also legally blind, with different levels of vision. I've read that large print menus and Large print "Fun Times" ( capers) are available. does anyone know if you need to request these in advance or just ask for them once we board? I want to make sure everyone in our group enjoys our cruise.

Paul

Would suggest you advise contacting the Special Needs Department of the cruise line prior to departure. Also after boarding suggest you go to the main dining room and speak to the Matre'D. Also advise the cabin stewards as they were the one that distribute the daily new letters each evening.

Just curious - and off the point - which deaf group cruise is this? I've never been on a deaf cruise (even large group on regular cruise) and I'd love to someday. My spouse is hearing but I don't think that would be a problem!

Would suggest you advise contacting the Special Needs Department of the cruise line prior to departure. Also after boarding suggest you go to the main dining room and speak to the Matre'D. Also advise the cabin stewards as they were the one that distribute the daily new letters each evening.

Thanks for the help. I will check with Special needs.

Just curious - and off the point - which deaf group cruise is this? I've never been on a deaf cruise (even large group on regular cruise) and I'd love to someday. My spouse is hearing but I don't think that would be a problem!

It's a reunion of students from the Louisiana School for the Deaf. If you are interested in another deaf cruise next year send me an email and I will send you the link to an agency that is having a deaf group cruise next April out of New Orleans. My Email is Deafdude@aol.com No ptoblem with your spouse joining us. My Girlfriend is hearing also and comeson all the group cruises.

Paul

Archived