Place to change clothes in Lahaina

smrtypnts

We are doing a luau in Lahaina. Some of us will be going to the beach during the day--maybe Kaanapali and/or Black Rock. I know I've read here, but didn't think to write it down--that there's a public restroom or somewhere else we can change clothes and maybe just clean up a little bit before heading to the luau.

Can anyone help me. I promise to write it down this time.

If you are on the Ka'anapali Beach then you can go to the Whaler's Village. The luau is across the street from the Cannery Shopping Center (in fact you will probably be directed to their parking lot to park)...

If you are on the Ka'anapali Beach then you can go to the Whaler's Village. The luau is across the street from the Cannery Shopping Center (in fact you will probably be directed to their parking lot to park)...

Thank you so much. What exactly is Whaler's Village that I am allowed to change there?

Do you think I'll be allowed to park all day in the Cannery Shopping Center parking lot?

Maybe I should just call the luau people and ask.

Whaler's village is a shopping plaza/mall. It opens to the beach. I would Google it... They have a parking garage and if you purchase from one of the stores, they will validate your parking. I do not remember if it was for all day, or a couple of hours...

The Cannery is pretty much a mall. I don't remember a parking garage and their web site says that parking is free.

My suggestion is to go to the Whaler's village, stop in the ABC store for cold drinks, sun screen, or whatever, and walk to the beach. The village is surrounded by hotels. Some have showers to wash off the sand and salt. then use the restrooms at the village to change... I do not think there is easy beach access from the Cannery mall.

Whaler's village is a shopping plaza/mall. It opens to the beach. I would Google it... They have a parking garage and if you purchase from one of the stores, they will validate your parking. I do not remember if it was for all day, or a couple of hours...

The Cannery is pretty much a mall. I don't remember a parking garage and their web site says that parking is free.

My suggestion is to go to the Whaler's village, stop in the ABC store for cold drinks, sun screen, or whatever, and walk to the beach. The village is surrounded by hotels. Some have showers to wash off the sand and salt. then use the restrooms at the village to change... I do not think there is easy beach access from the Cannery mall.

Thank you so much for all this wonderful information, hexdragon!!

Thank you so much for all this wonderful information, hexdragon!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived