Just received my cabin assignment and its 4128 on the legend. is this good or bad?

honestguy

can someone help me. we booked inside, and got 4128. said its a french door room. does this mean I have a view or a window? just curious. this would be an added bonus if so.

That is a Cat. 4F cabin. It will have door but you will not be able to walk out because there is a rail right at the door. The Life Boats will be right in front of you. I believe your cabin (4128) will have a view out to the outside but.... you will be looking between two life boats. The Plus to this cabin is it is a Inside cabin in catagory .... but is the size of a Ocean View Cabin.

If you were expecting a true "inside" cabin with no window, this is good! There is not a scenic view, because a lifeboat is in front of the French doors, but you will have some natural light and the opportunity to open the doors and get a breath of fresh air. Enjoy your cruise!

It looks like you'll be looking right at the lifeboat, not in between. One room over is between and you can actually see the ocean. It's nice to get some light and fresh air. Very industrial looking outside. On my cruise I only saw one head looking out the entire trip and that was at embarkation.

That is a Cat. 4F cabin. It will have door but you will not be able to walk out because there is a rail right at the door. The Life Boats will be right in front of you. I believe your cabin (4128) will have a view out to the outside but.... you will be looking between two life boats. The Plus to this cabin is it is a Inside cabin in catagory .... but is the size of a Ocean View Cabin.

oceanview cabins on the Legend are 185 sq ft.:)

Bill

Sorry, I just remembered I can't paste links to other sites on here. Go to cruiselinerooms dot com and click on Carnival Pride. Then look for your cabin number. It will show you the picture of your room on Legend (same room different identical ship).

I believe your cabin is a cat 4K. It will be 185 sq ft, and IMO, an excellent cabin,,especially if you paid only for an inside. Yes, it has an obstructed view, with the lifeboat outside, but it does have natural light, and fresh air. You can look down and see the ocean from your cabin, but not straight out. Congratulations on an EXCELLENT upgrade. Enjoy!

"SKY"

thanks everyone for the replies. really happy that the door will open. this is a great upgrade in my opinion. We were thinking about getting a balcony, but didn't want to spend the money. the main reason I would want a balcony is for the fresh air. I don't sit still, so I would never use the balcony.

This will be a great room! just be carefull not to leave the curtains open when you sleep if oyu sleep maked. If you do there will be workers on the lifeboats in the morning when you wake and they will see you! NO LIE! lol trust me!

Archived