NCL Cruise staff on Facebook or twitter

vols_159

Was wondering If anyone knows anybody good to follow on Facebook or twitter.. Somehow I liked John Heald Of carnvival there senior cruise director always updating about carnivals ships ect.. i was wondering IF NCL had a senior cruise director or a similar postion where they are active on Facebook/twitter

Was wondering If anyone knows anybody good to follow on Facebook or twitter.. Somehow I liked John Heald Of carnvival there senior cruise director always updating about carnivals ships ect.. i was wondering IF NCL had a senior cruise director or a similar postion where they are active on Facebook/twitter

In my opinion if you are looking for ship updates, sales, pictures etc I would follow @NCLfreestyle or @NCL_UK or join NCL's facebook page.

NCL doesn't have anyone that does a blog like John Heald. They do have their corporate site which has a variety of information posted on facebook. Many crew members do have facebook accounts but they are their private accounts and not ship related.

NCL doesn't have anyone that does a blog like John Heald. They do have their corporate site which has a variety of information posted on facebook. Many crew members do have facebook accounts but they are their private accounts and not ship related.

See post #3 above - Not a blog but Andy Steinhauser, CD on Epic, has something new. You can ask him questions or share comments on twitter:

@nclepiccd

See post #3 above - Not a blog but Andy Steinhauser' date=' CD on Epic, has something new. You can ask him questions or share comments on twitter:

@nclepiccd[/quote']

That's very new. I didn't realize that Andy had started that. Thanks for sharing.

Hi crewmom,

Andy is excited about the twitter page that NCL launched for him.

He's looking forward to questions about the ship, Europe,activities, whatever, so ask away!:D

Hope your son is doing well and will enjoy his vacation. What's up next?

Archived