No more cabanas for 4 adults-more questions

dvg1027

Ok so I called HAL today and was told by the rep that there are only two retreat cabanas and they were both already spoken for. They only have the ones for 2 adults and 2 kids under 18. I asked if sometimes they get cancellations and she told me for those two very rarely.

SO, where the retreat cabana's are, is there also places for passengers that don't have the cabana's to lay out? Reason why I am asking is my husband has rosacea so he cannot be in the strong sun for long periods of time. I thought that if we got one cabana at least him and one of my parents could go in when they want to get out of the sun. Actually my parents could trade off. But if the other two of us who aren't using the cabana can't be nearby them, then it probably wouldn't work.

Another idea is that each couple get a retreat cabana. If we did that does anyone know if we could get cabana's right next to each other? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

The retreat cabanas are in an area that is roped off from the public. Only people who have a cabana are allowed to use the loungers in the sun.

If you book 2 cabanas you can send a note to the ship coordinator and ask to be assigned side by side cabanas.

If you just want to use the cabanas occasionally, the lido cabanas do have all the pool loungers in front that anyone can use. That might give you more flexibility. You also might find the lido to be too noisy, where the retreat cabanas are in a much quieter and more private area.

I think you will really enjoy whichever one you decide to book.

Archived